Shopping on Clomm's Website
- Locate the product you wish to purchase.
- Click “Add to Cart” to place the product into shopping cart.
- At this stage, you may continue to shop for other products. You can view or edit items in your shopping cart at any time by clicking “My Cart” at the top right of the page.
- If you wish to adjust the quantity of a selected item, change the number in the “Qty” box or tick “Remove”. Be sure to click “Update” to confirm changes.
- When you are ready to make a purchase, click “Checkout”.
- There are three checkout options. You may choose to login if you are already a member, or create an account with us. In either case, the shop will automatically remember your details for all future shopping at www.clomm.com. If you do not have an account and wish to checkout as a guest, simply click “Continue as Guest” and provide us with your billing and delivery information.
- The next pages will show you the estimated delivery times and required payment method, click “Continue” to proceed.
- Next, you will see a summary of your order and the information you have entered. Click “Confirm Order”, you will then be transferred to PayPal’s payment page.
- In PayPal, you may choose to pay through your PayPal account, or pay with your credit card. The latter will require you to enter your credit card information.
- Click “Pay” to complete the purchase. You will receive an order confirmation email from Clomm.
- Once the order is dispatched, you will receive an email from Clomm with the tracking number.
Our default payment currency is USD. You can select GBP, EUR, AUD and CNY as your payment currencies at the top right corner of the website. Currency rates are refreshed twice a day and pulled from http://www.xe.com.
Payment transactions on our website are processed by PayPal Express, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts card details in a secure environment. When you are directed to PayPal, you may either make the payment through your PayPal account or your credit card. If you wish to pay quickly with a credit card, please select “Pay with my credit card” option when you are directed to PayPal. To create a PayPal account, please visit www.paypal.com to register.
Creating a Member Account
An online Clomm account allows you to checkout faster. You can also create an address book of multiple shipping destinations, view your purchase history, check order status and subscribe to our newsletter. Simply click the human icon at the top right to login or register for an account.
Your Username and Password are case sensitive. You must have the proper case or you will be unable to login. If you forget your password, click “Forgotten Password” and enter the e-mail address associated with your account. Click “submit” to have your password e-mailed to you within 24 hours. You can still change your password once you have logged in with the password we send you.